Nov 3, 2006
My mother just found out that she has Hepatitis C. What should she do to increase her chances of surrvial from this disease?
Response from Dr. McGovern
The most important thing to do is to get a good history and physical examination and then to find out if she has past or current infection. This is done by checking for hepatitis C virus in the bloodstream.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sinus Infection After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- How Do I Speed Up Recovery Of Genital Herpes?
- Reaction Paper Of Sexual Transmitted Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.