|HEP C AND HIV SYMPTOMS
Nov 3, 2006
Hello Mrs. McGovern
If a person had both HIV and HEP C but "REFUSED" treatment no matter what, and also one that "REFUSRED TO GET TESTED" how long would it be untill noticable symptoms occured, what would the symptoms be, because if any of thses symptoms occur, I will get tested, but not untill then, THANK YOU SO MUCH
Response from Dr. McGovern
Waiting to get tested for HIV when symptoms start is not a good strategy. If is better to find out earlier when your immune system is stronger.
Educational materials on both illnesses are available on the web by the CDC. www.cdc.gov
interpreting Hepatitus Panel Results
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From French Kissing
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Risk Of Getting HIV
- Chills After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Bacterial Vaginosis Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.