CAN I LIVE A NORMAL LIFE WITH HCV/23 year old begging for the truth

Hey Docter,

I am 23 years old and have just been infected with Hep C by a tatoo needle. I am in great shape and love to work out and play sports, is my life over or can I live a normal life. If I eat clean, don't drink or do drugs and exercise, will I live longer or does it not matter, if you are geneticly pre-disposed than you're liver will die quicker no matter what..DO you think there will be a permanent cure in 10 years or so..why is liver transplant have to be done twice or three times..PLEASE HELP ME HOPE AND LIVE AGAIN..I LOVE LIFE..I just want to be told the truth..Is Hep C terminal for some...PLEASE ANSWER, THANKS A MILLION

You are going to do just fine. 1. Hepatitis C does NOT cause disease in everyone. 2. If you were just infected in the last two to three months, I would get your virus tested again to see if it cleared. If not you can be treated immediately and your chance of cure is extremely high. 3. If you have more chronic infection, your chance of cure is still very good because genotype 2 or 3 infections respond so well. 4. If you think you got this infection at a tatoo parlor, please call your public health department so noone else gets hepatitis C. 5. I would also get vaccinated against hepatitis B if you have not received this vaccine.

hepa B cures ?
viramune&hiv