hepa B cures ?

My friend is hepaB positive , his doctor( gastro) adviced himto check his viral load HBV-DNA (taqman) result is 3,105 IU/ml, HBsAg w/ titer (eclia) is 4962.0 reactive, his liver ultrasound is normal size with mild fatty infiltration.The doctor said the result is good coz there no need for medication ( the virus is inactive and its cronic). But he wants his hepa B to be "0" , what medications where to buy, how to intake the medicine.Because he wants to work abroad it might be the hindrance.

Right now his viral load is low; I don't know if his liver function tests are normal, but if they are, he would not be a candidate for therapy at present. He should have testing every six months to follow up on his infection.

Is there specific diet for HBV patients?
CAN I LIVE A NORMAL LIFE WITH HCV/23 year old begging for the truth