|UND 3 months post tx
Nov 3, 2006
I am genotype 4 and still UND 3 months post tx, how much have my chances of svr increased with this good news?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would say your chances are greater than 95 percent. Usually when I see virus rebound back, it occurs within a three month period. However, you should definitely get tested at six months after treatment completion to be sure.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Night Sweats After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Drinking Water What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Psoriasis After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Condom Popped Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Sharing Sex Toys Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.