Could someone tell me what this means?

ask you about this confusion I have about my dianosis from the ER and two other doctors I have seen. Going into the ER, I had a swollen liver, tested positive for HBV, and all my other organs were healthy. All the doctors say it's strange that my gall bladder was healthy because normal patients with HBV would have 2 organs that are affected by the virus. Since I was not this cause, all the doctors are scratching their heads. Now after 2 months of testing negetive for HBV, the antibodies still show up as negetive. The doctor had explained to me that from the test results...I had gotten the HBV very recently. Also they say it's blood transaction and body fluid spread...and none of those fit me. I have read 1/3 of ppl report of unknown reason of getting it. With all this...could you please tell me if there's a chance that I was mis- dianosised...that maybe it was something different that made me sick? Please help me understand...whereas other doctors all don't know. Thank you so much. I appreciate your time very much.

I think if we had your lab testing reports we might be able to give better advice.

Why shouldn't I start treatment?
Hepititis b