|hepatitis c GENO TYPE 1A
Oct 31, 2006
WHAT ARE THE PERCENT OF RECOVERY WHEN YOU HAVE THE TREATMENT
Response from Dr. McGovern
The percent is a little less than 50 percent. However, you can boost your chances by taking every single dose of medication.
The other issue is that by 12 weeks, it is usually possible to get a very good idea if you are going to respond to treatment or not by checking the level of your virus and to compare it to your pre-treatment virus level.
Also don't drink or use steroids. BOth are bad for treatment outcomes.
Why shouldn't I start treatment?
- Acute Hiv And Stomach Symptoms
- What Nerves Does Herpes Affect?
- What Does It Mean To Have Herpes Antibodies?
- What Can I Do To Ease The Pain From Genital Herpes?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used To Treat Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.