Oct 31, 2006
5 years ago i donate blood with screening of viruses.3 years ago when i went to donate blood they said that it is positive for hcv.now how i can that i m infected with hcv or a carier or havinga choronic disease.i have no other symptoms
Response from Dr. McGovern
If you do not think you are at risk for HCV, you may want to verify the HCV antibody test with a RIBA.
Yes you can have HCV without any symptoms, however.
hepatitis c GENO TYPE 1A
- Muscle Ache After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Testicular Pain After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- How Effective Are Swabs When Testing For An Std?
- Why It Still Burn After I Have Been Treated For An Std?
- Are Monocytes High Or Low With Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.