Oct 31, 2006
5 years ago i donate blood with screening of viruses.3 years ago when i went to donate blood they said that it is positive for hcv.now how i can that i m infected with hcv or a carier or havinga choronic disease.i have no other symptoms
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If you do not think you are at risk for HCV, you may want to verify the HCV antibody test with a RIBA.
Yes you can have HCV without any symptoms, however.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Purple Spots Could I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Floaters After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.