SEx

how do you manage hepititus C with your sexual partner

When I counsel couples, I tell them that HCV can be transmitted sexually but not commonly. Sex with trauma increases the risk (eg anal intercourse).

The risk is about 1 to 2 percent per year. Condoms are an option if that estimate of risk is still too high.

Sometimes it is the seronegative partner who cannot accept the risk; sometimes it is the seropositive partner (the one who has the infection) who cannot accept the risk of passing the infection on to their partner. This is a very personal decision.

BEGGING FOR ANSWER!!!!!!PLEASE
prevention