Oct 31, 2006
Hello Dr. Govern, Your site is very helpful and I give this to friends and they are so thankful of getting very good information from this site. I have been thinking about mosquito if it can possibly be a carrier of Hepa B virus ? Jame
Response from Dr. McGovern
Thanks for your question. No HBV is only transmitted from person to person. Hopefully with universal immunization for HBV there will be a day when we won't see as many new infections. The trend is already going down which is very encouraging.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take To Get Symptoms Of An Std?
- Irritation On Penis Tip After Sex Syphilis Sti
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- Will Freeze Away Take Care Of Genital Warts?
- Broken Condom Anal Chances Of HIV
- Can You Get HIV If Male Doesn't Cum Inside You?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.