Oct 31, 2006
Hello Dr. Govern, Your site is very helpful and I give this to friends and they are so thankful of getting very good information from this site. I have been thinking about mosquito if it can possibly be a carrier of Hepa B virus ? Jame
Response from Dr. McGovern
Thanks for your question. No HBV is only transmitted from person to person. Hopefully with universal immunization for HBV there will be a day when we won't see as many new infections. The trend is already going down which is very encouraging.
Hepatitis b urine exposure risk? Please help!
Question about Test Results
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Transmission Risk
- Is Flu Symptoms A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Itchy Skin A Sign Of HIV?
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.