Oct 31, 2006
I work with a client that has hep b and we share a bathroom is there any way I will catch this from him. I also have to bath him and feed him, any help will be a plus to me.
Response from Dr. McGovern
I think the most important thing is to avoid contact with body fluids by using gloves in certain circumstances of risk. If you do have contact, wash your hands immediately.
Above all, I would get vaccinated for Hepatitis B - the vaccine works extremely well.
Hep B & C & antibiotics
- What Are The Odds Of Getting AIDS From Barebacking?
- Is Sore Throat A Symptom Of Ars?
- Is Swollen Lymph Glands A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared To Get Tested
- Bloody Nose After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.