Oct 31, 2006
I work with a client that has hep b and we share a bathroom is there any way I will catch this from him. I also have to bath him and feed him, any help will be a plus to me.
Response from Dr. McGovern
I think the most important thing is to avoid contact with body fluids by using gloves in certain circumstances of risk. If you do have contact, wash your hands immediately.
Above all, I would get vaccinated for Hepatitis B - the vaccine works extremely well.
Hep B & C & antibiotics
- What Is The Difference Between Shingles And Herpes?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Shingles?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Does The Discharge Of Chlamydia Look Like?
- What Does Chlamydia Discharge Look Like?
- What Color Are Herpes Lesions?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.