Oct 31, 2006
what cell does hep b affect?
Response from Dr. McGovern
HBV mainly infects hepatocytes which are the cells of the liver.
interferon and viral count
- Why Can't You Have Sex After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
- Which Doctors Treat Shingles?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Cold Sores?
- What Does Chlamydia Discharge In Women Look Like?
- What Are The Long And Short Term Problems With Genital Warts?
- What Is The Physical Appearance Of Syphilis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.