Oct 31, 2006
what cell does hep b affect?
Response from Dr. McGovern
HBV mainly infects hepatocytes which are the cells of the liver.
interferon and viral count
- How Early Can Acute Retroviral Syndrome Occur?
- How Long Does It Take For Vaginal Thrush To Go Away?
- Longest Time For Antibodies To Show Up On Hiv Test
- Undetectable Viral Loads Without HIV Meds
- What Are Causes Of Delayed Seroconversion?
- Will Pep Failures Usually Be Caught Six Weeks After Exposure?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.