Oct 31, 2006
i have a friend who has hepatitise c i am very concerned about of ways that u can catch it. is one of them through sharing a smoke?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C is transmitted mainly through sharing of injection needles or cookers; occasionally through sex; occasionally through sharing of intranasal straws for cocaine.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Getting Fingered Worried I Have
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- How Soon After Sex Can You Tell If You Contracted An Std?
- How Soon Do Hpv Test Results Come Back?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.