Oct 31, 2006
i have a friend who has hepatitise c i am very concerned about of ways that u can catch it. is one of them through sharing a smoke?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C is transmitted mainly through sharing of injection needles or cookers; occasionally through sex; occasionally through sharing of intranasal straws for cocaine.
natural ways to cure hepa b
- Needle Stick How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Are Black Spots A Sign Of HIV?
- Diarrhea Worried It Could Be Ars
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.