|natural ways to cure hepa b
Oct 31, 2006
what natural ways can hepa b be negative?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I do not know of any ways to suppress Hepatitis B except with medications. There are many excellent medications now. The newest one is telbivudine which was just approved for use in the US last week.
hepatitis B lab results
- Is Itchy Skin A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Tingling In Feet An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Sex With A Prostitute Safe?
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Hepatitis B And C Survive In Water?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.