hepatitis B lab results

Hello, I am pregnant and these are the lab results I received: HBsAG - negative, antiHBs 760 IU, antiHBc IgM - negative, antiHBc Total - reactive, antiHCV - negative. I had a hepatitis in 1999 and was sure that it is gone. My doctor told me that now I am dangerous for my child. Does it mean that I am carrier? Thnak you

Your testing is very reassuring. Your hepatitis B surface antigen (HBsAg) is negative (non-reactive) so you are NOT a chronic carrier.

Your reactive antiHBc (core antibody) and your reactive antiHBs (surface antibody) are consistent with your past history of jaundice. You had HBV and you CLEARED it.

Best of happiness in your pregnancy and motherhood to be. There is no risk of HBV for your baby.

HBV/Vaccination.
natural ways to cure hepa b