Oct 20, 2006
i am suffered from jaundice two month ago.Can i add exercise(weightlefting etc) in my daily routine?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I am assuming that your jaundice is now gone. If this was from viral hepatitis, you will probably want to go by the way your body feels. You may want to discuss further with your physician.
hepa b active
An avid reader's question
- Is White Discharge A Symptom Of HIV?
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Flu Symptoms After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- How Long Does It Take To Give Someone An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.