Oct 20, 2006
i am suffered from jaundice two month ago.Can i add exercise(weightlefting etc) in my daily routine?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I am assuming that your jaundice is now gone. If this was from viral hepatitis, you will probably want to go by the way your body feels. You may want to discuss further with your physician.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Happens When Two People Who Have Herpes Have Unprotected Sex?
- What Does It Mean If You Have Negative Herpes Antibodies?
- What Are The Odds Of My Partner Having Genital Warts And Me Not?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Shingles?
- Type Two Herpes How Long Dormant
- Treatment For Herpes Pain
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.