Oct 20, 2006
i am suffered from jaundice two month ago.Can i add exercise(weightlefting etc) in my daily routine?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I am assuming that your jaundice is now gone. If this was from viral hepatitis, you will probably want to go by the way your body feels. You may want to discuss further with your physician.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can A Heterosexual Man Catch Hiv From A Woman?
- What Does The Inside Of Your Mouth Look Like With Hiv?
- How Long After A Person Is Infected With Hiv Do You Get Symptoms?
- Yeast Infections And Shingles
- Would My Boyfriend Get Chlamydia If I Didn't Tell Him The First Time
- When You Have Genital Herpes How Often Will I Break Out?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.