|hepa b active
Oct 20, 2006
my sgpt result is 40..i have also here an ultra sound results and it says my liver is a normal and unremarkable..please how do i treat my hepa b active? thank you and more power
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would put more emphasis on your hepatitis B serologic results and your DNA results. Do you have HBV DNA in your blood? Then you are definitely "active". Then you would want to follow this with a liver biopsy to see if the active virus is causing disease in your liver.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hairy Tongue After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Needle Stick Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Nipple Biting Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.