|hepa b active
Oct 20, 2006
my sgpt result is 40..i have also here an ultra sound results and it says my liver is a normal and unremarkable..please how do i treat my hepa b active? thank you and more power
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would put more emphasis on your hepatitis B serologic results and your DNA results. Do you have HBV DNA in your blood? Then you are definitely "active". Then you would want to follow this with a liver biopsy to see if the active virus is causing disease in your liver.
Length of treatment
- Does HIV Cause Sinus Infection?
- Is Tingling In Feet A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- What Age Group Is More Likely To Have Or Catch Genital Herpes?
- What Std Would Cause Lower Back Pain?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.