Oct 20, 2006
Is hepatitis A contageous?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis A is usually acquired by eating contaminated food or drinking contaminated water.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What To Eat When You Have Hepatitis?
- Rectal Bleeding After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- How Do You Know If U Have An Std?
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- Vaginal Bacteria Infections Contagious?
- Why I Am Getting Burning Painfulness On My Vagina?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.