Oct 20, 2006
Is hepatitis A contageous?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis A is usually acquired by eating contaminated food or drinking contaminated water.
hepatits in urine?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Lap Dance?
- Could Runny Nose Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- HIV Risk After Sex With A Prostitute
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Do People Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Tingling Lips After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.