|hepatits in urine?
Oct 20, 2006
hello, are HIV and hepatitis b and c transmitted if by accident i put my hand in my mouth after i touched the flush handle and door knob in the lab of the hospital??please reply
| Response from Dr. McGovern
No this is not a risk.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Without Treatment How Long Can A Person Live With Hepatitis C
- Can You Be Infected With Hiv While Being Tested With The Needle?
- Could Simple Cholesterol Test In Clinic Show Presence Of Hiv
- Chances Of Passing Hiv From Woman To Man
- Hiv Negative Person Having Sex With An Hiv Positive Person
- How Can I Get Tested To See If I Am Immune To Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.