Only a thank you

Dear Dr M.,

You are truly a wonderful person to help so many of us. As for me, I have asked several qs and you have been nothing but kind, caring and professional in your response. I wish I could repay your kindness. You are a true healer of body, mind and soul. I have going to Mass every day and will keep you in my prayers. I did a very stupid thing a year ago. Fortunately, no harm came from it. I learned my lesson and will move on with life.

Hope you are well, Dr M. You're the best.

Ohio fan

This has been a long hard week. Your letter is a gift that I will keep.

Sex and Hep.C
hepatits in urine?