Sex and Hep.C

I am haveing trouble, I have hep.C and I want to have sex with my friend, can he get it from me, and how is it transmitted from one to the other ? oral or reg. sex?

Sexual transmission of hepatitis C is very uncommon even among monogamous couples over many years (about 2 percent chance). There is some risk among men who have sex with men. There have been several studies recently showing that acute hepatitis C is occuring among MSM, particularly in the setting of traumatic sex or in the presence of genital ulcer disease. This probably allows hepatitis C to get across normal skin barriers into the blood stream.

HEP Bs AB
Only a thank you