|HEP Bs AB
Oct 20, 2006
Hi, I was reviewing a past physical exam and one of the results says: HEP Bs AB <3.0 Can you explain this to me? thanks.
Response from Dr. McGovern
That means your protective antibody against Hepatitis B has declined over time. It is time to get a booster shot if you are at risk for getting hepatitis B.
Hep c through snorting
Sex and Hep.C
- Does White Tongue Mean I Have AIDS?
- Is Burning Penis A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Achy Balls After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.