|HEP Bs AB
Oct 20, 2006
Hi, I was reviewing a past physical exam and one of the results says: HEP Bs AB <3.0 Can you explain this to me? thanks.
Response from Dr. McGovern
That means your protective antibody against Hepatitis B has declined over time. It is time to get a booster shot if you are at risk for getting hepatitis B.
Hep c through snorting
Sex and Hep.C
- False Negative Rapid Hiv Test
- Can A Urinary Tract Infection Be A Symptom Of Hiv?
- Hiv Exposure Risk From Minor Needle Stick
- Odds Of Contracting Hiv After Having Unprotected Sex Twice
- Can You Get Hiv Symptoms In Two To Three Days After Exposure?
- Can U Have Hiv Symptoms And Still Test Negative?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.