|Hep c through snorting
Oct 20, 2006
Does a person who is snorting a substance have to have a cut in the nose to contract the hep c disease off another person?
Response from Dr. McGovern
That is what we think. We suspect that there are small cuts or abrasions in the nose that allows the hepatitis C to gain access to your bloodstream. This is a much lower risk scenario than injection drug use.
Doubt and Fear on C Treatment
HEP Bs AB
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Warts On Your Hands?
- How Fast Do Genital Warts Spread?
- Is Vaginal Thrush Contagious?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.