|Hep c through snorting
Oct 20, 2006
Does a person who is snorting a substance have to have a cut in the nose to contract the hep c disease off another person?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
That is what we think. We suspect that there are small cuts or abrasions in the nose that allows the hepatitis C to gain access to your bloodstream. This is a much lower risk scenario than injection drug use.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Could I Have HIV
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Burning Penis After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Dark Bumps After Broken Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.