For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

what are the medicines to heal the virus hepa B

Dear doc,its been 2 yrs already as i was carrying hepa b so worried coz as of this time i wasnt healed yet of all those meds that i took.i plan to apply to a cetain company but the problem is my health.please help me on what are the alternative medicine to this virus.i know you can help me so begging you. thanks, i will wait for your reply. Respectfuly yours, MAXINE

The current treatments for HBV include: pegylated interferon alfa 2a entecavir adefovir lamivudine

Other new treatments are on the way and I expect a new drug - telbivudine - to be approved soon.

Hep c from sex
HIV positive and Hepatitis B or C concern