|what are the medicines to heal the virus hepa B
Oct 9, 2006
Dear doc,its been 2 yrs already as i was carrying hepa b virus.im so worried coz as of this time i wasnt healed yet of all those meds that i took.i plan to apply to a cetain company but the problem is my health.please help me on what are the alternative medicine to this virus.i know you can help me so please...im begging you. thanks, i will wait for your reply. Respectfuly yours, MAXINE
Response from Dr. McGovern
Other new treatments are on the way and I expect a new drug - telbivudine - to be approved soon.
Hep c from sex
HIV positive and Hepatitis B or C concern
- What Percent Of People Have Herpes?
- What Natural Herb Can Be Used To Treat Chlamydia?
- What Kind Of Skin Problems Can You Have If You Have Gonorrhea?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Cold Sores?
- What Are The Short-term Effects Of Syphilis?
- What Are The Chances Of High Risk Hpv Turning Into Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.