|Hep c from sex
Oct 9, 2006
Ok, i had sex with a women who had hep c (we both didnt know at the time).. we were drunk and she was pregnant and i went in without a condom but the sex lasted 2 mins, as a result of me going limp.. i had no cuts on my penis and she was around 3 months pregnant.. what are the chances of me catching this diesease?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would consider this a very low risk exposure. You can always get tested to relieve any concerns or to get baseline testing for yourself if you are worried about any past exposures.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Percentages Of Catching Hep A B And C During Sex
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Hiv If I Wore A Condom?
- Without An Outbreak Can You Give Someone Genital Herpes
- Will Bacterial Vaginosis Cause Blistering?
- What Short And Long Term Effects Can Gonorrhea Have?
- What Happens If Chlamydia Is Left Untreated?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.