Oct 9, 2006
What is normal HEB.B.Surface Antigen?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
A "normal" surface antigen test is "non-reactive"
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hiv Cause Your Liver Enzymes To Be Elevated?
- Foods To Eat When You Have Thrush
- What's The Difference Between The Hiv Virus And Herpes?
- In Vitro Fertilization For Hiv Positive Women
- What Is The Risk Of Being Exposed To Hiv Through Pre Ejaculation?
- What Are The Chances Of A Condom Breaking At Getting Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.