Oct 9, 2006
What is normal HEB.B.Surface Antigen?
Response from Dr. McGovern
A "normal" surface antigen test is "non-reactive"
CONTRACTING HEPATITIS C
- Burning Neuropathy In His Legs And Feet
- What Do Hiv-positive People Look Like?
- Will Morphine Help The Pain Of Neuropathy?
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Show In The Bloodstream?
- How Long Do Glands Stay Swollen When Infected With Hiv?
- How Can A Person Be Hiv Positive But Test Negative?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.