|CONTRACTING HEPATITIS C
Oct 9, 2006
HOW DOES ONE CONTRACT HEPATITIS C?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Mainly through injection drug use (sharing needles or equipment) or uncommonly through sex (mainly with some degree of abrasions).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does It Mean To Have A Positive Hpv Blood Test?
- What Do Doctors Give You For Shingles?
- What Can You Take After You Have Shingles To Keep From Getting It Again?
- What Can Happen If Hpv Goes Untreated?
- Treatment Of Chlamydia How Long Before Symptoms Gone
- Transmission Of Hpv Amongst Gay Men
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.