|CONTRACTING HEPATITIS C
Oct 9, 2006
HOW DOES ONE CONTRACT HEPATITIS C?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Mainly through injection drug use (sharing needles or equipment) or uncommonly through sex (mainly with some degree of abrasions).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Yeast Infection And Recurrent Herpes
- Will A Condom Protect You From Genital Herpes?
- What If You Are Not Cured After Taking Bacterial Vaginosis Medications?
- What Can't You Do With Herpes?
- What Can I Do At Home To Make My Herpes Outbreak Go Away?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.