|CONTRACTING HEPATITIS C
Oct 9, 2006
HOW DOES ONE CONTRACT HEPATITIS C?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Mainly through injection drug use (sharing needles or equipment) or uncommonly through sex (mainly with some degree of abrasions).
Elevated Liver Function Test After Exposure
- How Long Does Hiv Virus Survive Under Sunlight?
- I Have Hiv Symtoms But Im Testing Negative For Hiv
- If I Have Sex With A Man Who Is Hiv Negative Then Can I Get Hiv?
- How Long After Exposure Does Hiv Rash Appear?
- How Long Does It Take To Become Infected With Hiv After Exposure?
- Vaccinations And Thrush
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.