|Is it Hepatities?
Oct 9, 2006
my blood test reports: ANTI-NUCLEAR AB-IFA,HEP2,SERUM...Result is NEGATIVE, SMOOTH MUSCLE ABS (IFA),SERUM....Result is POSITIVE, LIVER-KIDNEY-MICRO ABS...Result is 0.3& CERULOPLASMIN, SERUM...Result is 0.21
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You will need follow up of your smooth muscle antibody test with an expert in liver diseases. This is not related to viral hepatitis.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Sex Toys?
- Is Painful Urination A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Testicular Pain An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Ache In Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.