Oct 9, 2006
I am 18 months post tx. Also I am svr (negative).I had 1A genotype, grade 2, stage 1, portal fibrosis. I would like to do some exercise like Bodybuilding. Can I do something like that ?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I don't know how old you are, or anything else about you like your cardiovascular status. You will need to discuss exercise plans with your physician, but from the standpoint of your liver - there are no issues whatsoever.
And by the way, CONGRATS on your great treatment response!
hep dna positive
HCV False Positive
- Effects Of Touching Genital Warts With A Finger
- Time Lapse For Genital Herpes Infection
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
- Symptoms Of Hpv In The Throat
- Symptoms Of Gonorrhea In Gay Men
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.