Oct 9, 2006
I am 18 months post tx. Also I am svr (negative).I had 1A genotype, grade 2, stage 1, portal fibrosis. I would like to do some exercise like Bodybuilding. Can I do something like that ?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I don't know how old you are, or anything else about you like your cardiovascular status. You will need to discuss exercise plans with your physician, but from the standpoint of your liver - there are no issues whatsoever.
And by the way, CONGRATS on your great treatment response!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- Do People Catch HIV From Bleeding Gums?
- Do People Catch HIV From Cut On Lip?
- Do People Catch HIV From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Do People Catch HIV From Vaginal Sex Without Condom?
- Do People Get HIV From Getting Fingered?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.