|hep dna positive
Oct 9, 2006
Had the vaccine 14 years prior. No symptoms but had a positive hep dna test
Response from Dr. McGovern
This will need further evaluation with a complete serologic profile to determine your hepatitis B status.
high bilirubin levels
- Nipple Sucking How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Odds Of Getting HIV Vaginal Sex Without Condom
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Mutual Masturbation
- Toilet Splash Should I Get Tested
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- Itchy Skin After Insertive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.