|hep dna positive
Oct 9, 2006
Had the vaccine 14 years prior. No symptoms but had a positive hep dna test
Response from Dr. McGovern
This will need further evaluation with a complete serologic profile to determine your hepatitis B status.
high bilirubin levels
- Chance Of Getting AIDS From Anal Sex Top
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Getting A Tattoo?
- Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Risk Of Getting HIV
- Is Itchy Rash An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Loose Stool An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.