|hep dna positive
Oct 9, 2006
Had the vaccine 14 years prior. No symptoms but had a positive hep dna test
Response from Dr. McGovern
This will need further evaluation with a complete serologic profile to determine your hepatitis B status.
high bilirubin levels
- Flaky Skin Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Get Genital Warts From A Razor?
- Can You Get Herpes From Semen?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.