|hep dna positive
Oct 9, 2006
Had the vaccine 14 years prior. No symptoms but had a positive hep dna test
| Response from Dr. McGovern
This will need further evaluation with a complete serologic profile to determine your hepatitis B status.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Touching A Bloody Scab Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.