|hep dna positive
Oct 9, 2006
Had the vaccine 14 years prior. No symptoms but had a positive hep dna test
| Response from Dr. McGovern
This will need further evaluation with a complete serologic profile to determine your hepatitis B status.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should I Get Tested After Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Black Spots After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.