hcv relation

my boyfriend has hcv, he gave up the relation because of his situation. Is there really a big chance that i can get that too? If i wanted to live together. Can u please give me advise.And how long is the medication? Is really a solution to cure hcv? thanks

HCV is not transmitted casually. It is transmitted mainly by injection drug use with sharing of needles or equipment. It is uncommonly spread by intercourse. The risk among monogamous couples is about 1 to 2 percent.

Condoms are protective. We also suggest avoiding the sharing of razors.

hepabig and vaccine
please OCD rebound