|Hepatitus B vaccination
Oct 9, 2006
I'm positive with hepatitus B. My baby was given hepatitus B immunization. How effective is it? Will she be ill?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis B immunoglobulin and Hepatitis B vaccine were given to your baby and they are very effective in preventing transmission. Your baby will need follow-up immunizations as well. Speak with your doctor to be certain you understand the schedule. The vaccine is effective when given according to schedule.
Best of luck to you and your baby.
Risk of fingering
Hepatitus B carrier
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Balls After Barebacking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Doxycycline Cure Gonorrhea And Chlamydia?
- Can A Strep Test Be Positive For Hiv?
- Can HIV Symptoms Appear During Window Period?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.