Risk of fingering

Deard dr.McGovern I'm worried because last night I was fingered (manual-anal) by a prostitute that spit on his finger during it. After I discovered some little cut in my ass (couse of the friction).What can I do? take an exam? do you think I'm in risk to contract some sexual desease? thank you

I don't consider this a high risk exposure. However, if you have never obtained testing for sexually transmitted diseases and you have had contact with prostitutes in the past, you will certainly want to see your physician to check some blood tests and to get immunized for Hepatitis A and B.

Hep C -?
Hepatitus B vaccination