|Pricked myself...please answer!
Sep 22, 2006
Is it possible to contract Hep C or HIV after being pricked with a pin? I'm concerned someone who I know has Hep C and HIV may have been pricked several hours before me.
Response from Dr. McGovern
This sounds like a very very low risk and even an uncertain risk at that.
Please help Complicated time for us
Window period for Hep C
- Is Penis Discharge A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Red Eyes A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Anal Warts After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Saliva Transmit Hepatitis B?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.