Sep 22, 2006
A man with active heptitus B can marry a woman who has been vaccinated?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes. The women partner should be protected by three doses of vaccine. To be certain, she should have her surface antibodies checked.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Do Doctors Prescribe Different Antibiotics For Chlamydia?
- When Will I See A Blister On My Lips If I Have Herpes?
- What Specialists Treat Shingles Disease?
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- What Can Happen If Genital Herpes Is Left Untreated?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.