Sep 22, 2006
A man with active heptitus B can marry a woman who has been vaccinated?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes. The women partner should be protected by three doses of vaccine. To be certain, she should have her surface antibodies checked.
Help with HCV test results
Please help Complicated time for us
- Is Cold Feet A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Does Hep C Cause High Blood Pressure?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.