Help with HCV test results

I am writing because we just got the following results can you please decipher them for me. Maternal history (+) hep c. HBsAG Status (-). Then for my son's results it says Hep C ob (+) and Hep CV Ab (+). he had elevated Lymphs and low hemoglobin, Hematocrit, &Neutrophils .... I do not know what all of this means please help me

You will certainly want to discuss this with your doctor. I don't know the age of your son, but if he is less than 18 months old, the hepatitis C antibodies may be passed from the mother to the infant. However, that doesn't mean the infant is infected.

The only way to determine that is through testing the quantity of HCV virus in his bloodstream.

HEP B infant test accuracy
Hepatitus B