|person to person casual contact
Sep 22, 2006
does a person with hepititas C in a classroom environment pose a threat of infection to others in the class through normal contact?
Response from Dr. McGovern
No there is no risk at all. The risk of transmission of HCV is through blood to blood contact, eg injection drug users sharing needles or "works"
Need of Liver Transplant
Hep B and HIV +
- Does Accutane Blood Work Check For Hepatitis?
- Are Sore Throat Aches Pains Fatigue Fever Chills Hiv Symptoms?
- Are Women More Likely To Catch Herpes Than Men?
- Why Do I Get Bacterial Vaginosis After Sex?
- Things You Shouldn't Do If You Have Chlamydia
- Things That Look Like Herpes But Are Not
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.