|person to person casual contact
Sep 22, 2006
does a person with hepititas C in a classroom environment pose a threat of infection to others in the class through normal contact?
Response from Dr. McGovern
No there is no risk at all. The risk of transmission of HCV is through blood to blood contact, eg injection drug users sharing needles or "works"
Need of Liver Transplant
Hep B and HIV +
- Can Gonorrhea Turn To Hiv?
- Would Chlamydia Cause Diarrhea
- What Happens If You Have Gonorrhea For A Year Without Treatment?
- What Does A Herpes Rash On The Face Look Like?
- What Is The Typical Incubation Period For Gonorrhea?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.