Sep 22, 2006
My husband was diagnosed with hepatitis b, after six months his blood was tested again to see if he still have a virus. He did not have a virus any more, they found antibodies in his blood. Does he need to test for hiv?
Response from Dr. McGovern
interfiron didn't work
High Viral Count
- What Will Happen If I Don't Treat Shingles?
- What Type Of Specialist To See Regarding Shingles?
- What If You Have Sex One Week Before A Herpes Outbreak?
- What Color Is The Genital Warts Discharge?
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- Syphilis And Itchy Skin Rashes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.