Sep 6, 2006
My HBV-DNA (Quantitative)viral load is 5803 copies/ml. If my sexual partner has viral load of more than what i have, can he/she worsen my case? Thank you.
Response from Dr. McGovern
There isn't a good correlation between viral load and chronic hepatitis except to say that no virus is associated with little disease activity.
concerend for my baby
interfiron didn't work
- What Are Some Symptoms Associated With Acute Phase Hiv Infection?
- Why Is Hiv Called A Gay Disease?
- I Have Severe Symptoms Of Acute Hiv Infection After 4 Weeks
- How Long Does Acute Hiv Infection Last?
- Can Neuropathy Be Relieved With Ibuprofen?
- Why Does Chlamydia Infect Woman More Than Men?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.