Sep 6, 2006
My HBV-DNA (Quantitative)viral load is 5803 copies/ml. If my sexual partner has viral load of more than what i have, can he/she worsen my case? Thank you.
Response from Dr. McGovern
There isn't a good correlation between viral load and chronic hepatitis except to say that no virus is associated with little disease activity.
concerend for my baby
interfiron didn't work
- What Stage In Hiv Do Night Sweats Occur Early Or Late?
- Will Yeast Infection Cream Cure Bacterial Vaginosis?
- When Would Know If You Have Herpes After Coming In Contact?
- What Causes An Hpv Outbreak?
- What Does Chlamydia Feel Like?
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.