Sep 6, 2006
My HBV-DNA (Quantitative)viral load is 5803 copies/ml. If my sexual partner has viral load of more than what i have, can he/she worsen my case? Thank you.
Response from Dr. McGovern
There isn't a good correlation between viral load and chronic hepatitis except to say that no virus is associated with little disease activity.
concerend for my baby
interfiron didn't work
- Burning Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Gardasil Work If Already Have Hpv?
- Oral Thrush Contagious Through Kissing
- What Std Causes Hair Loss?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.